It was a long break from blogging as sometimes other priorities come in between and own favorite things take a backseat. Womenlines has always strived to share those thoughts with its readers which can help them in excelling in some field of their life. Somehow as a blogger it was getting challenging for me to keep myself unaffected by the changes happening in society, media world, strange unnatural news and then I realized how difficult it is becoming for individuals to keep in touch with their natural self-residing in their bodies.
Society is getting more selfie based, looks , what you wear, what you eat, where you party are getting more important than having personal touches with friends and relatives, heart to heart communications between family members, reaching out to help each other. Even famous stars are feeling same-http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/09/kirsten-dunst-selfie-video
This anti selfie video by famous Hollywood star Kristen Dunst reflects this sad trend in a very positive way.
It is really a mad rat race and my only and only wishes for coming new year is to pray to God to save me from losing myself while running in this race!
Yes, I am a part of this race to excel in what I do, race to prove myself, not to the world but to me only, but I really cherish that warmth in relationships and bonding in relations which are important in my life. So here go my three heartfelt new year wishes-
1) I want to be mindful of whatever I am doing and enjoy it to fullest. My all prayers to God is to guide me to immerse myself in my present moment to the fullest and save myself in wasting my time from pondering about future or reasoning out past.
2) I want to teach my kids importance of positivity, mindfulness, gratitude, attitude in life to be happy and having faith in God for the right direction.
3) I want to be mindful for saving nature in whatever capacity I can (saving electricity, paper, using less aircon, saving water, using fewer polythene bags and many others like http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/20-easy-ways/)
4) I want to be undistracted by things which lead to wastage of time(no 1 being less time on social media:)))and focus on my goal and what’s important to me. Time management is a key skill which I want to excel.
5) I want to give my full attention to my all relations and make it stronger and firmer by giving time and love.Friends, Relatives, Family members or any relation I am having I always want to be mindful of the bonding and love I share.
I wish all my blog readers a very Happy New Year and may God bless you all with an abundance of health and happiness. Women Lines promise to keep bringing interesting write-ups to you which can help you in excelling in life. Happy New Year!
Promoting Excellence in Women!
Follow Womenlines on Social Media