Content sponsor: Edumilestones: Auctus Infometrics Pvt. Ltd. (Edumilestones website) is an India, (Bangalore) based company. They provide a premium career assessment platform and career counselling certification courses named Certified Career Analyst (CCA) and Certified Counselor for International Studies (CCIS) to over 1400+ professionals across 80 locations in India and abroad for over 10 years. They are official members of APCDA and IAAP international organizations. Their team consists of qualified and experienced top experts from psychology, education, design and IT, investing in extensive research and development-
There’s nothing in this world that a woman can’t do,
There’s nothing in this world that a woman can’t achieve,
This is for all the women who work behind the scenes,
And it’s finally the time for them to shine and be seen
Most of the women are spreading their wings in different fields to break the stereotype of career choices; Career Counseling is one such profession which is helping women shape their career as well as that of their counterparts. There is a huge need for career counsellors in today’s world but there is only a handful of them. Like a Doctor’s profession, Career Counselling is high in demand and very well paid. A well-trained counsellor can start her own counselling practice or assist schools and colleges as a career counsellor.
Why the majority of Career counsellors are women?
- Communication Skills: They have a natural ability to listen and express their ideas.
- Acceptance: They are warm and non-judgemental.
- Empathy: They are able to feel what others feel with compassion.
- Problem-Solving Skills: They are able to recognize issues, which helps them have a better approach
- Rapport–Building Skills: They are friendly and establish rapport quickly.
- Flexibility: Women are highly adaptable to change.
- Self-Awareness: They are aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Multicultural Competency: They relate to people from all walks of lives.
There is a need for quality standards in the delivery of career counselling services. Women can achieve these standards because they are wired with an inbuilt aptitude.
How do milestones help to become a certified career counsellor?
Edumilestones have trained and enabled more than 1500+ career counsellors globally and most of than are women.
We have many examples of those who have opted career counselling as a profession and now they are highly successful in their career.
- Gold medallist Mrs Tina Jhanb is a very popular career counsellor in Faridabad who had undergone formal training in career counselling.
- IT professional Mrs Hemalatha Sriram has counselled hundreds of Professionals and Students to achieve their joyful career path.
Certified career analyst is a professional program offered by Edumilestones to enable passionate women to become a career counsellor.
For more detail visit
Ms Fatema M has been associated with counselling, psychometric assessments, training for 9 years. Currently, she handles Strategic and International partnership with counsellors and education industry at Edumilestones.
Follow Womenlines on Social Media