Womenlines takes pleasure to welcome Meena Gupta, a beautician by profession from Singapore, as a guest contributor for ‘Healthy Recipes for Healthy You’ segment of Womenlines!
Super healthy baked teatime Multi-Seed Crisps!
These delicious crisps are great for a quick on-the-go snack!
Instant or Rolled Oats: ½ cup
Whole-wheat flour: 1 Tbsp
A mix of Pumpkin/Sunflower: ½ cup
Chia seeds / Flax / Sesame / Kalonji : 3 Tbsp
Salt: ½ Tsp
Water: 80-90 ml
Olive oil: 1 Tbsp
Honey : 4 Tsp
- Preheat the oven to 160degree C
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and cut out another paper of the same size. Keep one aside
- In a bowl, mix the oats, flour, salt. Mix all the seeds followed by Honey, Olive Oil and Water. Cover the bowl
- Keep aside for 15 minutes
- Take the dough on the butter paper and flatten it to ¼ inch of thickness
- If it feels sticky, oil your hands
- Place the other piece of paper that you had cut earlier on a flat surface (or put it on another baking tray if you have one)
- Carefully turn the cracker onto the new paper.
- Basically, the side that was facing down (the baked side), should now be up
- Transfer this baking paper and cracker to a baking tray and put it back in the oven
- Bake for 10 15 minutes more till the cracker starts to get a golden colour and crisp
Enjoy each and every bite of it!